Бизнес в интернете

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Бизнес в интернете » К вершине успеха ! ! ! » The Eternal Cylinder is a quirky yet ultimately charming survival game

The Eternal Cylinder is a quirky yet ultimately charming survival game

Сообщений 1 страница 2 из 2

Here’s something we don’t get to say very often. From Chilean developer Ace Team, we have the survival adventure game The Eternal Cylinder. Hailing from Santiago, you’ve probably never heard of them but you may have heard of their previous output in terms of the Zeno Clash and Rock of Ages games, the former being on XBLA.

Given ACE Team’s consistently unique track record, I expected The Eternal Cylinder to be a weird one — these are the same folks who dreamt up Zeno Clash and Rock of Ages, after all. One look at a screenshot, any screenshot, and you know you’re in for a trip.

One of Cylinder’s core mechanics however, surrounds how these unassuming balls of evolutionary stubbornness can chop and change their legs, bodies and trunk through mutations to gain new abilities, resistances and quirks. Mutations for the Trebhum occur through hoovering up and eating various plants, organic matter and other creatures in the world, with dozens of mutations gradually becoming available as you explore and progress. 

You can helpfully switch on a few gameplay aids, the most useful being that enemies won’t aggro on your fellow Trebhum when they’re not under your direct control. You can switch off survival mechanics too, but in doing so, you’ll probably find the game that bit too easy.

There are several toggles you can use to tone down hunger/thirst, enemy aggression, and the ferocity with which that intimidating Cylinder comes rolling after your tribe of weirdos, among other settings. It’s important to note that upfront, and also highlight how easy it is to save the game “just in case” and/or rely on generous autosaves when things go horribly awry. There are even safeguards in place to prevent a poorly-timed manual save.

Overall, the gameplay is a mixed bag, with most aspects feeling alright at first but over the runtime it becomes more uninteresting and tedious. By the second half I was mostly beelining it for the next tower whenever I could, and begrudgingly solving whatever rudimentary puzzle was blocking my path otherwise. I imagine for those who enjoy exploring and taking everything in there’s a lot more to love, but I just didn’t feel compelled to when none of it is really necessary or engaging to complete. 

The Eternal Cylinder is a quirky yet ultimately charming survival game with a puzzle slant. It lapses into daftness occasionally, but the earnest narration gives it a gravitas it might be lacking otherwise. Get to it.

Now https://www.z2u.com/the-eternal-cylinde … ts-5-19055 is selling cheap The Eternal Cylinder Account, full stock, fast delivery, our team delivers The Eternal Cylinder Account by auction house, If you have any question about how to buy The Eternal Cylinder Account, feel free to contact us via live chat, our customer service is 24 / 7 online. And you also can sell The Eternal Cylinder Account to us, please contact us via live chat or skype.

Hello. And Bye.

Вы здесь » Бизнес в интернете » К вершине успеха ! ! ! » The Eternal Cylinder is a quirky yet ultimately charming survival game